FRESHTOBERFEST Youth Garden Sign-up
Please fill out the following:
- At least four youth are enrolled in your garden program and will attend FRESHTOBERFEST.
- Students may be from 2nd grade - High School.
- Garden teams should arrive between 3-4:30pm to work with their chef.
- There may be up to four students working with the chef and running the presentation booth at any given time.
- Other students may participate in the tasting (as non-voting members).
Rules for Tasting Battle:
- Each group will have at least two students to work with their chef.
- Create 200 portions of your small dish that highlights your produce in some way.
- One dish is required. You may make two.
- Dishes should highlight your produce in some way, but other produce may be added.
Rules for Educational Booth:
- Each group will have at least one adult and at least two students to run their presentation booth.
- Your group can make a creative display of any kind that promotes your garden, the health of your fresh food, and the educational learning your students have experienced in your program this year.
- We will provide a four foot table for your presentation space.
Best Taste (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
Most Creative Food Presentation (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
Most Engaging and Educational Student Presentation Booth (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
People’s Choice Award